MEGATRON'S CORNER

Monday, February 27, 2006

Starscream sucks!


Hey readers guess what? No, the constructacons aren't quite finished yet, but Starcream sucks! You know taking over the world is not an easy task, and I do appreciate the help whenever I get it and I do try to treat my fellow Decepticons well, but Starscream just wont leave me alone. Everytime (I turn around he is there whining about something. Give it a rest! Not to mention that but it also seems everytime I leave the base to go blast up some Autobot or human city, Starscream always undermines my power and tries to take over. I'm the supreme commander and don't you forget it pal! I'm beginning to resent brining you through that portal to earth and if you don't back off I'm going to destroy you and everyone that looks like you. Shut up you whinny little bitch!
END COMMUNICATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home